(no subject)
Apr. 14th, 2010 05:29 pmphone post again.
The hotel internet is still down. the net has never been good here, but now it is just dead. It is frustrating because I finally got back into the habit of updating lj every day, and I owe several people long emails.
work is fine. I am spending the evenings reading and watching BSG. I made Matt watch Forbidden Zone with me last night.
this android keyboard sucks.
even myself, I am just here, isn't it?
The hotel internet is still down. the net has never been good here, but now it is just dead. It is frustrating because I finally got back into the habit of updating lj every day, and I owe several people long emails.
work is fine. I am spending the evenings reading and watching BSG. I made Matt watch Forbidden Zone with me last night.
this android keyboard sucks.
even myself, I am just here, isn't it?
Whenever you get real internetz again:
Date: 2010-04-15 01:17 am (UTC)Re: Whenever you get real internetz again:
Date: 2010-04-15 11:34 pm (UTC)It was filmed on almost no budget and the actors slept on the stage and constructed sets to save money. It truly is a crazy work of love. I have seen it over a hundred times, it never gets old.
Re: Whenever you get real internetz again:
Date: 2010-04-15 11:34 pm (UTC)http://www.forbiddenzonethemovie.com/index2.htm